MID-DISTANCE & DISTANCE:
THURSDAY, MARCH 1ST @ 2:45PM
- Meet at the CCHS Outdoor Track
- Practices will be Monday thru Friday from 2:45pm - 4:30pm
*Monday practices will be mandatory in order to compete
TUESDAY, MARCH 6TH @ 2:45PM
- Athletes will receive marks in two areas based on their "Primary Training Group". See the below events per group:
Sprints/Hurdles - 100m & 400m
Mid-distance/Distance - 400m & 1600m
Jumps - 100m & Long Jump
Throws - Shot Put & Javelin
- The Event Tryouts is designed to get a sampling of each athlete’s talents and direct them towards events that will best suit the athlete and team.
- During the season it is possible to train with multiple groups, but two groups is the maximum and a training schedule will be worked out between coaches.
- If interested in pole vaulting contact the Utah Pole Vault Academy for details about the coaching and training they offer – UtahPoleVault@gmail.com
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
Contact Coach Moody - email@example.com